Sports & Outdoors Diamondback Bicycles Overdrive Hardtail
It’s not easy — creating a race-ready, lightweight bike that sacrifices nothing in performance but doesn’t break the bank in the process. But we did it. You’re looking at that very bike right now. The Overdrive 1 29 C features the same stunning lightweight carbon frame as our premier model, as well as a competitive mix of components that includes RockShox’s Recon Gold RL fork, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and a simple and precise SRAM NX single-ring drivetrain.
Want to ditch the tubes and enjoy the maximum grip and comfort that tubeless tires bring to the party? Our Blanchard 25 wheelset is tubeless compatible. And since this is a 29er we’re talking about, you’ll find those big Blanchard wheels maintain their speed incredibly well and roll easily over rock gardens and roots.
Ready Ride bikes are shipped 95 percent assembled. Typical bike assembly is time-consuming and requires technical know-how. Ready Ride reduces the time and skills needed for the final, four-step assembly.
- Our lightweight carbon fiber frame is fast, precise, and comfortable
- RockShox’s Recon Gold RL fork provides 100mm of lightweight, air-sprung suspension, plus on-the-fly lockout control
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes increase your control when you’re pushing your limits
- SRAM NX single-ring drivetrain is easy to operate and offers crisp shifts
- Diamondback Blanchard 25 wheels make it easy to go tubeless
- 29” wheels roll easily over obstacles, provide great traction and a stable ride
Diamondback Bicycles Overdrive Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Durable aluminum frame is lightweight
- Rockshox Reba RL fork is torsionally stiff and provides 100mm of plush travel
- SRAM NX/GX 1×11 drivetrain makes for simple and efficient shifting
- Shimano Mt500 hydraulic disc brakes provide plenty of stopping power
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycl