Digital IR Laser Thermometer Temperature Gun Cooking/Air/Refrigerator
Infrared Thermometer, Digital IR Laser Thermometer Temperature Gun -26°F~1022°F (-32°C～550°C) Temperature Probe Cooking/Air/Refrigerator – Meat Thermometer Included -Non Body Thermometer
Digital IR Laser Thermometer Temperature Gun Cooking/ Air/ Refrigerator
|Product Dimensions||11.81 x 6.3 x 1.97 inches|
|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Item model number||UB-FJLV-549Z|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
- Easy and Safe to Use: Infrared technology allows the laser infrared thermometer to safely measure surface temperatures above boiling and below freezing. Measuring range – 32 °C to +550 °C / -26 °F to +1022 °F, without contact, immediate read data, switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature scales.
- ► Built-in Laser for Precisely Aiming: A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure. operates on a twelve-to-one ratio, 0.95 emissivity, accuracy of +/- 2%, response time of 500ms, can more accurately measure the target than most other IR thermometer gun.
- ► User Friendliness: Big backlit screen makes it very easy to see the measured temperature, feature auto shut-off to save battery and data hold function; ABS material shell, grip comfort, anti-wear resistant not easily damaged.
- ► Free meat thermometer: Can measure the internal temperature range: -50 °C to +300 °C / -58°F to +572°F, fast reading, large-screen LCD display, 304 stainless steel probe, high precision (± 1 ° C / ° F), it can be used for home cooling or for cooking, measuring heating food or daily use. 15 minutes turns off automatically.
Safety. Fast. Measure
The infrared thermometers is compact, rugged and easy to use. Aim and push the button, read the surface temperature of the non-living object in less than a second. Safely measure surface temperature of hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects without contact. It’s s excellent tool for chefs, mechanics, and anyone else who needs to quickly know the temperature of something without having to physically measure it.
Do not point laser directly at eye or reflective surface.
- Temperature range: -26°F ~ 1022°F (-32°C～550°C)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Repeatability: 1% of reading or 0.1°C
- Response time: 500m Sec
- Spectral response: 8-14 um
- Emissivity: pre-set 0.95 (not adjustable)
- Ambient operating range: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Distance to spot size: 12:1